Why Choose Us?
Why come to NPPDA for Orthodontics?
As a key component of our comprehensive, prevention-focused approach to pediatric dentistry, we provide specialty orthodontic care for children (and even adults). Our professional team consists of pediatric dentists, orthodontists and an experienced staff of dental hygienists and dental assistants.
Every member of our clinical support staff is trained in both pediatric dentistry and orthodontics. Our integrated approach to your child’s care provides numerous benefits when compared to taking your child to a different office for orthodontic treatment.
At North Penn Pediatric Dental Associates:
- Our pediatric dentists regularly consult with each other about your child’s care with the goal of making treatment seamless and comprehensive. This is made possible by having all of our specialists working together as one practice.
- Your child’s pediatric check-up visits are routinely scheduled together with his/her orthodontic visits to cut down on the total number of trips to the dentist.
- Our hygienists and assistants are able to remove our own orthodontists’ arch wires to do a more thorough dental cleaning at your child’s check-up appointments.
- If a dental problem is detected by our orthodontists, such as a cavity or a tooth requiring extraction, or if your child needs any routine dental care such as sealants, any necessary treatment can be scheduled to coincide with your child’s orthodontic visits.
- We have a dedicated, adjacent, state-of-the-art orthodontic suite with digital imaging and fully integrated electronic records.
- We have a Loyalty Program for patients choosing orthodontics with our practice.